Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Funny Little Valentines

This is the second year I have taken Valentine's Day pictures of my munchkins together.  I started it originally when Reid was born because <3 day is his half birthday.  Plus they are what I love...

Reid is transforming from the challenging ants-in-the-pants model to a huge help.  He was great at trying to get his sister to sit still.  The marshmallows helped too (yes that is what is in her mouth). Despite the commotion I was able to get some great moments of them.


This one was all Jaelynn.  I couldn't have gotten her to do that if I tried.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel! I'm visiting from Facebook. A post of yours was on my Newsfeed because Jill commented on it. I just have to say...the name of your business is C.L.E.V.E.R!!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete